Saturday, October 1, 2016

Pine Ridge Treasures - Favorite Things

In which I choose my favorite favorites!


Another Blog Hop, from Pine Ridge Treasures. This one is entitled "Favorite Things." It's so hard to choose the beads from one of Lisa Lodge's hand picked collections... but it had to be done. 

I had thought I photographed this batch as they came in but, no such luck. So here are the pieces I came up with from a beautiful collection. You will just have to believe that I had some hard choices. 

I love black and white, so grabbed these geometric beads, added the black disks and some round white beads and some chain. the clasp included went perfectly with the geometric theme. 




I kind of get a fifties vibe from this necklace. 

In any challenge I have to sneak in some earrings. Aren't they cute? 



And these blue beads were begging to be made into a bracelet. A few tiny blue beads, those white rounds, string them up, add a magnetic clasp and....


How about visiting the other hoppers now?

Your hostess:  Lisa Lodge, A Grateful Artist

Kim Dworak, Cianci Blue
Beti Horvath, Stringing Fool Jewelry
Veralynne Malone, Designed by Vera
Rosee Hanemaayer, Silver Penny Artisans
Chris Eisenberg, Wanderware
Inge von Roos, Inge's Blog
Shaiha Williams, Shaiha’s Ramblings
Karin Grosset Grange, Ginkgo et Coquelicot

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pieces, I especially love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pieces, Beti! I am trying to decide which is my favorite - the blue bracelet or the black and white chunky necklace. You made a wide variety of jewelry with the beads. Thanks for being in the hop!

    ReplyDelete