Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Free Beads for Blogging: Status Report

Part 1

A Serious Challenge



Free Beads for Blogging. Contact: fusionmuseoffice@gmail.com

So, to refresh your memory, here are the beads I received from Tanya:



I have been staring at them, playing with them, trying to wrap the tear drops (disaster) and trying desperately to use things together. Not working. So, I said, "What do I have that will compliment a fall spectrum bead like the Japa Mala beads?"

Turned out it was a glass pendant I picked up at the Flea Market a few weeks earlier.


So  far, I have only used one Japa Mala bead, and a head pin, along with the brass wire to create this pendant. I'm not sure if the chain you see is going to remain part of the design. But it's a start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment