Saturday, July 2, 2016

No Hop No Challenge

Just posting for the fun of it. 


I tend to post here only when I am participating in a blog hop, a photo challenge, or some kind of online event. But really, I love to share photos and news, so why not do so here! 

Earlier today, Jim and I sent Sara, our daughter off on the train bound for Vermont.  She is participating in a summer event at the Center For Cartoon Studies, where she goes to school. She will be a teaching assistant at their summer classes, and fulfill her internship requirement.  

Traffic being what it was on July 2nd, we took the scenic route back home. 
From the car window. 

Taking Route 9W toward Newburgh, NY, we stopped at a park next to the Hudson River, at Plum Point. 

Someone playing the guitar on a park bench, valiantly fighting off the marauding butterflies. 

The Hudson River. 
Jim scoping out fishing spots.

What Are These? They are about the size of a quarter, and pointed.
And, Home again, with out new kitten, Spot. 

Sweet baby boy.
Nice day, all told!

3 comments:

  1. Posting for the fun of it, is the best kind of post!!! Looks like you made the most of your return trip from the train station! Gosh the hudson river is just stunning!!! (and your kitty is cute too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I really need to share more on my blog. Turned out we had a very traditional Forth!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for stopping by. I really need to share more on my blog. Turned out we had a very traditional Forth!

      Delete