Friday, December 6, 2013

Focus on Life: Holiday Sparkle

Finding Peace and Pretties in all the Hustle and Bustle.


Last weekend, I set up a booth at the Christkindlmarkt in Port Jervis New York, and sold some of my jewelry.   Not my most successful sales experience, but we had a pleasant time, when all is said and done. Then, I opened our photo prompt from Sally Russick, and it said: "Add a little sparkle."

I took some pictures that were just perfect!

First, some jewelry waiting to be packed up.These were taken with my phone!

Just some fun sparkly plastic beads.

Some of my Holly and Ivy collection for this Holiday.

And at the market:

I love my new picket fence display!


And as we were leaving I had to snap these: 

Old brick church framed by a decorated tree. 

Trees with sparkly white lights (both of these given a little boost with PicMonkey.)
Lets see what others have done!





13 comments:

  1. Your picket fence display is fantastic. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your sparkle - the picket fence is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stall - esp. the picket fence display!
    Gorgeous trees and lights :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fence display too, how creative!! I love the church photo too, so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are just so perfect for this week's prompt! I too love your picket fence display - awesome! And the church w/those lights and the trees are beautiful. I also love your sparkling earrings - especially those red ones. Always makes me wish I had one of those beautiful long necks (I have absolutely no neck at all!) when I see long sparkling earrings like that!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your picket fence display. And the picture of the church framed by a lighted tree could be a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your picket fence display!!! So inviting. Your photos of the church and tree all lit up are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your picket fence display is fabulous. What a clever idea that really showcases your sparkly jewelry perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beti your picket fence display is charming. A very creative way to display your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely sparkle ... both the jewellery and the outdoor trees!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your display cards and picket fence - very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great bunch of shots wqith sparkle I really love the picket fence also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, I find that to be the rule more often than not at craft shows so don't feel alone. :)
    And I LOVE your evening sparkle shots - very pretty and festive.

    ReplyDelete