Thursday, February 12, 2015

CREATE. SHARE. INSPIRE :: Belated Week 4

How many weeks late? 


Shelly Graham Turner Gave us some art prompts for Winter. I did well keeping up until the end. But....I always knew what I was going to do to portray the idea of "My favorite winter destination." Not much for winter vacations, I thought of a local tubing park where, when the kids were young, each year we celebrated a family winter birthday if the weather cooperated. 

I captured some pictures last winter, and used them as inspiration for this bracelet. 



Walla, I'm done. Finally.

So, what did I do? I took the protective plastic from a roll of bead stringing wire, glued on some white fuzzy fabric, lined it with a piece of ribbon, and then took shapes inspired by the tubing hill photo, and sewed them to the fabric. I might even make another one. Someday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment